Welcome!

Welcome to the blog that's keeping track of the madness that is my summer! If you're just joining in, check out the Welcome Post to get acquainted with what I'm talkin bout. Otherwise, enjoy, and please comment! Ask questions, concerns, requests, all of the things that pop into your head, I'll respond to. I almost promise.

~Sean

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Made it! Euro-tour, Day 1 update 1


 Bag's are packed, roughly 35 lbs total. I'll link to the packing list that I used later. :-)

 Jamie-Sean (friend from Scouts/Camp) stopped by circa 1AM the night before I left and handed me this rosary that was blessed by the Pope himself. Go figure, out of the blue, hello God!


All of the books in my daypack :-) SuperFreakonomics, the Tipping Point, Let's Go: Europe, My Utmost for His Highest devotional and journal, IV Staff Fund Development Manual...


Oops, started buying things at the airport... Probably the worst impulse buy is the headphones. You know how you make a pretty expensive purchase by convincing yourself of the reasons you'll use it? Well, now I have to use them for those reasons... Jeez.

 
The official Flags of Dublin!!! Not really, gay pride event is in a few weeks. Just gearin' up for it!

Videos after the break! and More to come later! including my thoughts


2 comments:

  1. you are as whacked out as ever...but I still love you!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP...Using Mr. Carlman's computer

    ReplyDelete